Dr. Serge-Alain B Awasum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Serge-Alain B Awasum?

Dr Awasum is a great doctor, he cares about his patients his bedside manner is careing he does not rush you, he takes his time with you answers your questions and reassures you .

terrible office help

His office is terrible i dont know how he is even a dr as he has the worse office help . they are so disorgenized i would not recomend this dr to no one if you want to live. that your loveone some where else

Happy With My Doctor

Dr.Surge Awasum, is a fine and great Doctor ,I'm so happy Dr.Hart sent me to him

Great doctor

Great physician, conmunicates effectively, respectful and knowledgeable.

First contact with Dr. Awasum

Dr. Awasum patiently takes time to listen to your medical history, and spells out clearly the steps of his medical reasoning in defining your problems and their possible solution. Dr. Awasum and his office staff are exceptionnally warm and efficient. I am very glad I was refered to them.

Great doc

very knowledgeable and caring

First Rate GI Physician

Dr. Awasum was great! He made me feel very comfortable about my procedure as I was very nervous. He went over everything thoroughly and my procedure was a breeze!I will be using him from now on!

Great

Dr. Awasum is caring, concerned, explained everything carefully, and made sure I understood why and how. He made me feel like I was his only patient at that moment....no rushing me to get to the next appt. I can't say enough about him. :)

Terrible office staff and nurses.

I liked Dr. Awasum. He is professional and comes across as a good doctor. I was referred by a friend who has ulcerative colitis and she loves him. I was not impressed with his staff. They come across as not being all that knowledgable and tell you to change what you are doing with medications without checking with the doctor....they just want to get you off the phone as quickly as possible. It is scary what I have seen during this illness with office staff in multiple doctors offices. I went to Dr. Awasum for a second opinion and after I get my test results for a final test he wanted to run I will not go back. He needs to do himself a favor and get new nurses and office staff.

Worst treatment we've ever received from a doctor's office.

Was not told the truth and found out 1year later my Hep C was not what he had told me. Both he and his nurse Sandy did not tell me the truth but will to this day will still lie to me.

Highly Recommend Dr. Awasum

I highly recommend Dr. Awasum if you need to have a colonoscopy procedure. He and other drs. were recommended to me via a hospital dr. referral service - the Consultant spoke most highly of Dr. Awasum and had chosen him for her family's needs. In particular, I respect his knowledge, personal demeanor, sincerity, focused interest in you as his patient and positive professionalism. His manner in delivering unpleasant news was sincerely caring and very helpful in further recommendations to pursue correcting my problem. His primary office is in The Woodlands area and has recently begun serving the Tomball area, too.