Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Serge C Kaska has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Ilizarov Technique (Limb Lengthening)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 26
I had knee surgery a couple of years ago that Dr Kaska did and that all was just fine. I think he did a good job. I recently went to see him about some severe knee pain I am having and am still having and he took some xrays looked at them and examined me and told me he had no idea what it was and offered me a cortisone shot and told me if it was still bothering in a month to come back. NOT! He does not make you feel comfortable and made me feel like I may have made up the entire thing. I can assure you I have not and next time I am having a problem it will not be Dr. personality that I go to see. And yes my knee is still very painful.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kaska is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Serge C Kaska accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSerge Charles Kaska Md, 277 Rancheros Dr, San Marcos, CA
Dr. Serge C Kaska is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Marcos, CA.