Dr. Sergei N Belenky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sergei N Belenky?

Compassionate and Knoweledgable

I had been suffering from chronic upper respiratory infections for years. It was to the point that I felt the first exam room at the urgent care center be renamed Deb's room as it seemed as though I was there every 2 or 3 months. After a thorough examination and some blood work, Dr. Belenky was able to diagnose that I have an immune deficiency and I commenced with new medicine. It has been almost three years now and I am happy to say that I no longer suffer from these chronic infections. And on the rare occasion that I do, the symptoms are nowhere near as severe. Dr. Belenky always takes the time to ask how I am, how the family is, and discuss my treatments as well as my medication needs. He is very up to date with my insurance issues and is readily available to answer questions. Commendations to all of the staff as they are always professional, courteous, and empathetic. I have never experienced extensive wait times. I would highly recommend Dr. Belenky.

Best doctor

Dr. Belenky is one of the most knowledgeable, caring and supportive doctors ever. He has helped both of my daughters with their asthma and chronic pneumonia, he has even addressed issues not related to asthma, all because he cares. The office is just as supportive. My mother even goes to him with our recommendation and he has helped her also.

Dr belenky is very professional and polite the office girls seemed very cold and could care less.

Best Doctor Ever

I love Dr. Belenky - He's gotten all my symptoms under control! He even helped me over the phone once when he was away on vacation!!! I love him I never want him to retire

Very knowledgeable, not the greatest bedside manner

Dr. Belenky is a very well educated and knowledgeable physician. At our first few appointments, he was very personable toward myself and my daughter. Recently he has been very abrupt, moody and almost argumentative, speaking to me as if I am beneath him and taking down to my daughter. I would like to see the old Dr. Belenky come back around.

Richard

He was great with our daughter. Not only does he seem highly knowledgeable, but he is willing to spend time getting to know the patient and understanding the problem.

John Grady, DMD

Dr. Belenky has helped me immensely. After two years of failing to get a correct diagnosis from various specialist, Dr. Belenky diagnosed me correctly in the first two minutes of my medical history. I'm a fan!

Very knowlegeable/professional

Dr. Belenky is a truly exceptional Physician. He is very knowledgeable in his field, has the education to prove it, and is very caring and compassionate. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Great bedside manners!

I was able to schedule an appt. right away. He takes as much time as needed to figure out what the problem is. Listens and explains very well. Very good with my daughter.

He was always very informative and polite. Really like him as my daughters doctor. Would recommend him to anyone that would need him.

strongly recommend Dr Belenky