Dr. Sergey Grachev Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sergey Grachev?

Very Happy Patient

Posted on December 12th, 2017

Dr. Grachev removed my husband's painful gall bladder three years ago with excellent results. When I needed to have my gall bladder removed I went to Dr.Grachev and had a successful surgery and excellent results afterwards as we expected. I recommend him highly

Emergency Surgery

Posted on December 2nd, 2017

I had to have emergency surgery for a colon blockage. I was in severe pain. Dr. Grachev was called in and explained my options. He then performed the surgery which we hoped would be laparoscopically done however that was not possible. He was extremely efficient and very thorough. His bed side manner is not the best but I was more concerned about the surgery and its effectiveness.

Sergery

Posted on November 24th, 2017

I had hernia surgery from Dr. Sergey Grachev and he did an excellent job.

A success!

Posted on November 5th, 2017

I recently had my gallbladder robotically removed by Dr. Grachev who is a very skilled surgeon. My outpatient surgery was completed in a timely manner from prep to hospital release. I had very minimal discomfort and was feeling better within a short period of time. Lana, the office manager, is very efficient and caring. I would highly recommend them.

A Great Surgeon!!!

Posted on November 1st, 2017

I have the deepest respect for Dr. Grachev and all he has done for me in the past five months. He saved my life and then gave me back a normal life style. I have a lot to be thankful for and having Dr. Grachev is one of them! Mark Balacco

Ventrical Hernia Repair

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Great surgeon, easy surgery, easy recovery.

Life Saver

Posted on October 27th, 2017

Dr. Grachev was called in for an on-call emergency intestinal surgery. The cancerous tumor had perforated my abdominal wall. Dr. Grachev removed the tumor and cancerous tissue, thus saving my life. He also was able to reverse the ostomy a few months later which gave me back my quality of life. He and his office staff always were professional and compassionate every phase of my surgical journey.

Wounderful surgeon

Posted on August 26th, 2017

No scares no pain in and out knows his stuff uses the latest robotics would use him again and again came recommended from a friend that used him for his problems

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Dr. Grachev performed a serious abdominal surgical procedure on me. He is a wonderful, highly competent surgeon that literally saved my life!! I would highly recommend him as a great healer and dedicated to your full recovery. He is the surgeon you want!! His nurse is also top notch and works hard for you as well!! 5 stars for all!!

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Explained thing well. Personable. Good follow up. I would highly recommend

Wonderful dr.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

I had to have emergency surgery and Dr. Grashev was great. He checked with the floor immediately after I returned to my room. I had no pain and was up and back to work quickly. He took what was a scary experience and made it so much better.

I am new to the area so I was referred to Dr. Grachev by my cardiologist. Dr. Grachev performed a surgery for a hernia repair, I went home with a very limited amount of discomfort. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Grachev. If any member of my family needed a surgeon, Dr. Grachev would be the one. His assistant Lona was excellent in the coordination of the procedure.

Posted on May 9th, 2017