Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sergey Medlenov
Dr. Sergey Medlenov, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Stratford, NJ. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Medlenov is affiliated with Kennedy University Hospital - Stratford, Kennedy Mem Hosp Jfk - University Medical Center Strafford, Stratford and Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township. He speaks English.
Dr. Sergey Medlenov has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 5
I saw him in the ER and he was very good. I felt immediately at ease when he quickly diagnoses the problem and he promised to fix me up in no time, which he did. His bed side manner was very good, even taking time out to say have a good night and he hopes that I am better soon. I am searching the web to find his practice so that I can use him as my primary physician. Haven't felt that comfortable and confident in a doctors skills in about 10 years.
Dr. Medlenov is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kennedy University Hospital - Stratford
Kennedy Mem Hosp Jfk - University Medical Center Strafford, Stratford
Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
10 Years Experience
Rowan University School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Sergey Medlenov accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKennedy University Hospital - Stratford, 18 E Laurel Rd, Stratford, NJ
Dr. Sergey Medlenov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stratford, NJ.