Dr. Sergey Neckrysh Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Sergey Neckrysh?

I was recommend to dr neckrysh. I saw him several times before having surgery. I saw him one time in a year after having surgery. Allison and his partners are arrogant. Allison will ignore your emails. They are about money and not about patient care. Hard to make appointment. I'm still having problems. I have no ideal about work restrictions . Lack of information giving to me.

Posted on April 25th, 2017

Posted on October 8th, 2016

I did a consult with Dr. Neckrych. I wouldn't let him touch me. He's arrogant, rude and made a few inappropriate contents.

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr. Neckrysh gave me my life back. For over a year I suffered with horrible sciatic pain, diagnosed as spondylolisthesis (sp.) I could barely walk much less work at my very physical job. The doctor was referred to me by an orthopedic doctor at MOI in DeKalb IL. I will be forever thankful to this man and will refer him to anyone who has back pain. Thank you.

Posted on July 26th, 2016

As a medical professional myself, I expect perfection in our field. I was highly impressed with Dr. Neckrysh and their staff. All my questions and concerns were more than adequately answered. Most importantly, he was quickly able to diagnose my disabling spinal condition. He explained both the condition and treatment required in detail until I was comfortable with all of it. All staff members, schedulers, nurses, etc. were also very helpful with concerns. I am looking forward to surgery with Dr. Neckrysh. I have had multiple surgeries in the past from other surgeons that were unsuccessful.

Dr. Sergey Neckrysh, MD

Posted on June 24th, 2015

I have never seen a Doctor who does not explain surgery to a patient. He is very quick. He did not do any exam of my spine. He came into the room and did not introduce himself, took the MRI disc and left the room. He returned and said I need surgery requiring nuts and bolts. I had to ask his PA what the surgery is called. I received no pamphlet about this surgery nor did I get ANY information on recovery, etc... I had to go home and look up "TLIF" on the internet. I do NOT recommend this Dr. at all.

Posted on March 6th, 2014

I had bad severe pain and need more operations.

Horrible

Posted on January 12th, 2014

UIC office is completely unorganized and they use walkie talkie to call your name to the back which could be a complete HIPPA violation. Felt like more of a bother than a patient.

The best

Posted on August 8th, 2012

This man handles the conditions nobody else wants to touch. He is extremely good. UIC is a state institution, so do not expect the best customer service from the support staff but this is worth going through to have this guy to operate on you. He really knows what he is doing.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

I have seen many physicians before I came to Dr.Neckrysh. He is the best

Posted on March 27th, 2012

very professional knows his field very well. He saved my life I would tell anyone who needs a neurosurgeon, to go to Dr. Neckrysh.

Posted on December 31st, 2011

Very professional physician. Took time to educate me about the condition I had. Superb surgeon. I was out of the hospital in no time!

Posted on February 5th, 2011

Overall a very pleasant experience. Takes time to explain. Would definitely let him operate on me again if needed.