Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sergey S Rybalov has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
My wife had a gallbladder operation performed by another surgeon that ended with a number of complications including a bile leakage. Dr Rybalov performed an ERCP and was successful in draining a pool of pain inducing bile from her body. I regard Dr Rybvalov as a highly skilled surgeon who along with Dr Peter Heit may have saved my wife's life.
Very kind, compassionate, and extremely intelligent physician. Dr. Rybalov spends the amount of time needed to discuss symptoms/diagnosis, diagnostic testing and/or test results and concerns-not a pre-determined "slot of time." The nurse is also extremely caring, a great listener and very thourough with all changes in disease activity, medications, and concerns. Unfortunately, due to two of my diagnoses, there were no feasible options for treatment that he could provide. He recommend I go to a clinic at a University hosital in another state, or purchase a no longer FDA approved medication (which I cannot afford) duly prescribed by a Canadian Dr. and Dr. Rybalov through a local compounding pharmacy. Although, he showed concern and gave a proper diagnosis which was confirmed by testing, but I am still not being treated for those diseases. Aside from this, I have had multiple problems and complications at his affiliated hospital system where all diagnostic testing/procedures are performed. Overall, Dr. Ryablov, his nurse, and the reception staff are exemplary medical professionals/staff. Highly recommend.
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Sergey S Rybalov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGastroenterology Associates Nj, 369 W Blackwell St Ste 4, Dover, NJ
Dr. Sergey S Rybalov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dover, NJ.