Dr. Sergey S Rybalov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sergey S Rybalov?

Gallbladder

My wife had a gallbladder operation performed by another surgeon that ended with a number of complications including a bile leakage. Dr Rybalov performed an ERCP and was successful in draining a pool of pain inducing bile from her body. I regard Dr Rybvalov as a highly skilled surgeon who along with Dr Peter Heit may have saved my wife's life.

Doesn't seem to care

I waited 35 minutes in waiting room. I was brought into examining room and waited one hour for the doctor to come in. He didn't seem to be interested. My followup had to be at his other office. It was very dirty and the staff was not professional. Needless to say I am finding another doctor.

Great Physician

Very kind, compassionate, and extremely intelligent physician. Dr. Rybalov spends the amount of time needed to discuss symptoms/diagnosis, diagnostic testing and/or test results and concerns-not a pre-determined "slot of time." The nurse is also extremely caring, a great listener and very thourough with all changes in disease activity, medications, and concerns. Unfortunately, due to two of my diagnoses, there were no feasible options for treatment that he could provide. He recommend I go to a clinic at a University hosital in another state, or purchase a no longer FDA approved medication (which I cannot afford) duly prescribed by a Canadian Dr. and Dr. Rybalov through a local compounding pharmacy. Although, he showed concern and gave a proper diagnosis which was confirmed by testing, but I am still not being treated for those diseases. Aside from this, I have had multiple problems and complications at his affiliated hospital system where all diagnostic testing/procedures are performed. Overall, Dr. Ryablov, his nurse, and the reception staff are exemplary medical professionals/staff. Highly recommend.

Found my husband's rare cancer and also has helped me with digestive problems.Excellent practitioner.

Dr. Rybalov is very caring. He listens to everything you have to say. He calls you back right away and is very concerned about what is going on. Makes you feel at ease.

Exceptional

He spent a more than generous amount of time with me and was so caring. He called me himself several times. I recommend him to everyone!!