Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sergey D Zavilyansky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I am a 53 year old male. Diagnosed with Bi polar , which is why I went to see him, and issues with thyroid and cholesterol. My last doctor was treating me with medication for the Bi polar, she left for private practice and I decided to stay at North Medical due to they have all the records. First thing he says is I don't treat that and I will give you a referral. He totally came across so rude. When looking in my ear with his instrument he leaned in and with my hand on the bench his crotch found a new home. I removed my hand and he did apologize but creepy. When I also asked that I wanted to get a complete physical he snapped at me to inform me he was booked up for months. You be rude to me, I give it back. I am no better now than I was before I went. I called to complain to St Joe's medical center and to find a new doctor. Let's see how my follow up goes
Dr. Zavilyansky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Graduated in 1978
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Dr. Sergey D Zavilyansky accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSyracuse Behavioral Healthcare, 847 James St, Syracuse, NY
Dr. Sergey D Zavilyansky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.