Dr. Sergio Gonzalez-Arias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sergio Gonzalez-Arias?

Spinal Surgery

Posted on March 1st, 2017

First let me say no Dr. is God. However Dr. Sergio Gonzalez performed surgery on me in 2009. Since then I have been 1000% worse as it pertains to back pain. After the surgery I returned to his office and in his non professional attitude said to me, look sir there is nothing else I could do for you. His demeanor and tone is one that Ill never forget. His professionalism went out the window. Since them I've been to see several Drs. one recommended by him on my last visit, whom did absolutely nothing for me except tell me I needed more surgery. The pain has debilitated me. I lost trust in him and will never return to see him. I wish him the best but he did not demonstrate professionalism to me on my return visit. It was disingenuine to be one way with me before surgery and then change his attitude afterwards, The PAIN is WORSE than ever.

Sad Facts

Posted on October 20th, 2015

His ineptness and carelessness resulted in a worsening of my spinal condition. This was confirmed by knowledgeable Neuro MD's

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Bad result with surgery, my pain is the same. He says that I'm going to just have to live with the pain. My trust in him is completely gone.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

No profesional waiting x more 3 months to see him and later they cancel because he is going on vacation unacceptable.

"Not the time of day"

Posted on March 14th, 2014

Fortunately, I never got to see the doctor for upon waiting for 2 months & trying to reconfirm my appointment, I was told it had been cancelled due to my "not needing it anymore". I sure would like to know who decided this since I for one did not call to cancel. The next person, Ana, said there had been problems and she needed to reschedule me. I waited 3 hrs. and no one called. Is this the way to conduct a doctor's office? Needless to say, I will most definitely find someone else whose office will be much more considerate & forthcoming.

Brilliant & Compassionate

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Regrets

Posted on October 28th, 2012

I had lumbar surgery with Dr. Arias, and regret it every day,as I am still at the same if not more level of pain a year later. I went to Dr. Arias based on his reputation and inspite of finding him arrogant and short on bedside manners, i went with the operation. He has been dismissive towards my complaints of pain and now I find myself having to seek other opinions and possibly going through a second operation. His office is rude and unprofessional. I guess he has become to big for his own good, or rather of his patients.

Best Neurosurgeon

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Dr. Sergio Gonzalez-Arias did a discectomy on my L4/L5 minimally invasive surgery. After visiting several Specialist in a 6 month period (while in constant pain) I decided to trust Dr Gonzalez Arias and chose him as my Specialist. It's the BEST decision I made! He came highly recommend from previous patients and clinicians. After my surgery I immediately felt relief in my back. During the entire process his was very informative, compassionate, and made me feel at ease. Thanks You Dr. Sergio Gonzalez-Arias!

Posted on July 16th, 2012

I would not recommend this Doctor

Dr Gonzalez Arias is rude and uncaring!

Posted on August 14th, 2011

I had a cervical spine injury and went to see Dr Gonzalez Arias. He spent only about 5 min with me and I felt totally dismissed. He barely explained the surgery. He makes you feel as if he doesn't care. I am highly disappointed that I was treated in such a way. I didnt appreciate his lack of bedside manners. He was rude and inconsiderate. I chose another surgeon instead.

life saver

Posted on June 14th, 2011

He remove a brain tumor from my brain on Dec. 19, 1989. When I was only 11 years old. That was over 21 years ago and im still here.

HANDS OF AN ANGEL

Posted on March 15th, 2011

He was accurate in my daughter's brain tumor diagnosis. He was cautious whe other surgeons just wanted to perform surgery on her right away. Because he is so good, it is harder to get an appointment, but it is worth waiting for.I owe my daughter's life and vision to him.