Dr. Sergio G Loaiza Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Sergio G Loaiza?

Dr Loaiza seemed to be a caring physician but not really concerned about any stress he is causing the patient. He did a test right there in his office and could easily have popped his head in and said " it looks good or I still see a problem" but instead, he "won't read the test and tell you anything until he makes his report which will take 5 business days"! So, not only do you worry all week but now all weekend as well. I think this is just cruel and if HE were the patient maybe he would understand!

Very good

I went to Dr. Loaiza when he was in Kingsport TN. He diagnosed me with MS after I had a terrible experience with another neurologist. Dr. Loaiza was very professional, and he went beyond where he was required to go, in that he explained everything to me fully. He scheduled me for a lumbar puncture at a local hospital, and then he came and did the procedure himself. He was so helpful that I drove from the Tri-Cities to Knoxville to see him several times. I only stopped when my car quit running and I could no longer get there.

Uncaring and Unimpressive Physician

Sergio was unwilling to discuss any alternatives to what didn't work. Apparently if it isn't a cookie cutter medicine, he won't spend the time to explore other options. Or my insurance isn't paying him enough to act like he cares - a real disappointment!! I understand English isn't his first language, but at least he could put forth an effort...

BEWARE

This doctor is a Workers Comp puppet be forewarned. He is only concerned about what is best for Workers Comp..

This Doctor is a Joke

He is bought and paid for through Workers Comp. He can give a rats fanny about the health of his patients

AMAZING NEUROLOGIST! VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING!

I highly recommend Dr. Loaiza! He was very knowledgeable, confident, patient, and kind. He answered all of my families questions and concerns. He worked extremely well with other physicians and was our patient advocate. His staff is amazing and stayed on top of everything!

Dr. Sergio G Loaiza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.