Dr. Sergio Maggi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sergio Maggi?

Wonderful

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I absolutely love Dr Maggi, he and his staff are always so uplifting and positive. Dr Maggi did my augmentation and abdomenoplasty a year ago. I have never been happier. He takes a lot of time explaining everything. You won't be disappointed

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Had a hard bump under nipple post op. Dr. Maggi told me to see another doctor to aspirate fluid out!! I have an appointment with another surgeon! My breast is red, hard, sore, with scanning around nipple-nipple is now flattened. Thanks for nothing Maggi!

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Rough post op exams! Breasts hurt for days! If Dr. Maggi has a bad day the patients know it! Just stopped going to post op visits. He was rude & just mean. Abdicated responsibility!

Posted on May 15th, 2014

Loved everyone in the office, felt comfortable right away. Loved Dr. Maggi and his honesty, scheduled right away and I can not wait for my surgery date!

Excellent Results

Posted on January 28th, 2014

I am so very pleased with my results thus far, I had my surgery, tummy tuck, about a month ago and am very happy with the result of my surgery. It has been such an easy recovery and the staff is exceptional with everything. I have absolutely been elated with my decision to have Dr. Maggi perform my sergery and highly recommend them. it has changed my life forever.

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Dr. Maggi is an excellent surgeon. He knows what he is doing, and doesn't beat around the bush. He was recommended to me over a year ago by a friend who recently had her breasts done. I hesitated at first, but finally made the call, and I am extremely happy that I did. I had been suffering silently with gynecomastia since I was 12 years old, I am now 26, pushing 27. I have been self-conscious for nearly 14 years; it hasn't been a great experience for me. I did the whole gym routine, worked out, push-ups daily, tried to gain weight to maybe hide them,wore layers of shirts, but nothing worked. I was told by age 18 if they did not go away on their own, I would need to seek plastic surgery as a final solution. I had my surgery on 12/16/13, and the entire process went amazingly. The staff of Dr. Maggi is so amazing, each and every one of them are so unique and so caring. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to anyone else but Dr. Maggi. He really has changed my life in a way he will never know! Thank you to Dr. Maggi and his wonderful staff.

Posted on December 5th, 2013

I am 60 years old, for a long time I didn't like what I saw in the mirror. Physically, I felt great however gravity had taken it's toll on my face and neck. Dr. Maggi was highly recommended by a person I briefly met through work. I overheard her talking about her experience at Austin Plastic Surgery Center and how impressed she was with his work. She had a breast augmentation and was very happy with the outcome and experience. I decided to ask questions since I knew I would pursue having work done myself in the near future. After a while I was ready to pursue a face and neck lift and remembered her words. I decided to schedule a consultation. I was so impressed with Dr. Maggi's attention to detail I decided to schedule my face and neck lift right away. It's been 4 months and can truthfully say it's the best thing I have ever done for myself. Dr. Maggi and staff set the right expectation from day one. The person that recommended him was absolutely correct! It was a good experience and my husband says I look great! This is what a face and neck lift should look like. Thank you Dr. Maggi and staff at Austin Plastic Surgery Center. 5 Star's does not begin to describe the excellence in service and professionalism I experienced.

One word...amazing!!

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Where to begin?! Dr. Maggi and staff are absolutely amazing! I searched for a long time to find the right doctor for my breast aug. After one consultation with Dr. Maggi, I knew he was the perfect doctor! As soon as you meet him and his wonderful staff, you have a great feeling! He was completely professional, honest, and gave his true, medical advice. I was unsure of what size to pick and he gave me his honest advice and explained WHY. He knows what size fits PERFECT with your body shape and size. I wanted natural looking and feeling breasts, but with the fullness/perkiness of an implant. He nailed it! Every time him or his staff explained something, they always followed up with why or how. They were very thorough and professional in every aspect. It was always a joy to go to his office and see his wonderful nurses who were always in great spirits and genuinely happy to see me. Not to mention that actual day of the surgery! I was in and out in less than two hours! I fell asleep on the prep bed and woke back up on the prep bed, done! I am healing great and my scars are placed perfectly in the natural fold of the bottom of my breast. You cannot even see them, they are as small as he could have made them, and he placed them perfectly! If you are considering a breast aug, first off go for it (it's worth every penny) and second off, CHOOSE DR. MAGGI! He is truly amazing!!

Posted on August 16th, 2013

My friend recommended two surgeons so Dr Maggi was my first choice. I didn't need to go anywhere else because when I had my consult the staff was very friendly and knowledgable. Dr Maggi was also very friendly but serious and passionate about his job. I had both tummy tuck and breast augmentation as well as a lift all at the same time. They made sure I was taken care of before and after surgery. They still take care of me and answer any questions I have. I am 6 weeks post surgery and would recommend him to anyone. The results have been amazing! He is a true artist at work

Posted on June 13th, 2013

Dr. Maggi is a wonderful doctor. He and his staff make you feel comfortable and confident about the procedure you are having done. I had a tummy tuck and a breast augmentation. I was a little anxious about my procedures but after meeting with the staff and Dr. Maggi I went to the surgery center feeling very calm and ready to see the results. Needless to say the outcome was everything I had asked for and hoped for. My recovery was not as bad as I thought it could considering the procedures I had. The whole staff at Austin Plastic Surgery Center were very attentive to my recovery to make sure I was happy and healthy. I would recommend the Austin Plastic Surgery Center to anyone. I have sent two referrals over already and they have loved the staff and results as well. I will continue to refer people who are interested in any cosmetic procedure.

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I LOVE Austin Plastic Surgery Center and it's entire staff!!!...1.) Making the consultation appointment: The front desk staff was super friendly over the phone. 2.) The consultation: From the moment my fiancé and I walked in, we were treated very respectfully by the office staff and by Dr. Maggi... (Dr. Maggi is HONEST and straight forward which I completely respect - you know this way that he isn't just trying to perform surgery to get money! 3.) The surgery: The morning of the surgery the nurses and Dr. Maggi made everything so easy and comfortable for me... I never had any type of surgery before and they just kept me so relaxed and the nurses genuinely cared about how you were feeling, monitoring me before sending me home.... it was such a breeze that I can't believe I even had surgery! 4.) Post Op: The entire office staff is still great! ...they schedule follow up appointments to constantly make sure you are heeling good and they are so nice every time I come in for a follow up. Overall... I have been sharing my news about my breast augmentation with a lot of people (which I wasn't going to pre-surgery)...but the experience has been too great not to share with my friends and family.

Posted on February 21st, 2013

While I am 24 years old and very healthy, I was a slightly unusual case for Dr. Maggi. My breasts were extremely different sizes and shapes. I did one procedure a couple of years ago with him to correct the size, shape and get a breast lift. I loved working with him and his girls, they are very understanding and supportive. A few weeks ago I returned because I wanted to improve the shape even more by getting implants. Before I was so insecure in clothes or a swimsuit (lets be honest here, it was bad), I now can say I've never been so confident and I feel like a 10. I can't wait to wear my swimsuit on my honeymoon in Bora Bora in 8 months!