Dr. Sergio Mather Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sergio Mather?

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid

Posted on March 11th, 2017

Wish I could give zero stars. Completely incompetent, arrogant, deceiving and worthless is a start in describing this so called endocrinologist. I saw him on several visits and he offered absolutely no help in my condition, not even when it was gradually worsening per my blood work on my last couple of visits with him. (I have hyperthyroidism and Graves disease with multi-nodular goiter.) He always seemed as if he did not want to be bothered and never even explained much of anything. He was actually more concerned in farming me out to other specialists for other issues outside of his expertise and has no knowledge of despite the fact that I had re-assured him that it was being monitored by my primary doctor, and since I did not go to the other specialist he referred me to, he had the audacity to question my other major conditions which he has absolutely no knowledge of and from which I have suffered with since childhood and is a reason why I have Grave's disease in the first place! That is when I had enough and decided to not go back to waste my time and money with him. Best thing he could do is retire already because he should not be practicing, he's a disgrace to the medical profession! It shouldn't surprise me that he's at IMA, that place is absolutely deplorable. His office staff is atrocious too, especially Lindy, the older woman who takes you back into the room. Avoid at all costs!

Horrible office

Posted on April 12th, 2013

I have waited two months to see Dr. Mather. The office lost my records twice, scheduled my appointment on a day he was not in, and then proceeded to cancel my appointment without ever bothering to inform me. IMA is completely imcompetent and not trustworthy. I don't know how the doctor is because I haven't been able to even get to him, but I will be seeking treatment elsewhere.

Posted on February 2nd, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Mather for about seven years, and have had no problems. Before finding him, I tried several other endocrinologists that were not repsonsive to my needs. I have recommended Dr. Mather to many of my diabetic friends.

Posted on July 17th, 2011

I went in as a new patient, I felt as if he spent a good enough time with me. He listened to my concerns and explained things in great detail. I have been to another Endocrinologist specialist before and always felt very rushed. Dr. Mather was very polite and had a decent bed-side manner that I even recommended my Mother that she make an appointment to see him. I will continue seeing him for further care. Great Doctor!

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Mather was professional but I felt rushed. While describing my medical condition, I was cut off several times. I then explained, I waited 2 months to get an appt., and I would appreciate his professional courtesy. He then stated he was the expert and I should follow up with my primary. I will be seeking another endocrinologist for my contiued care.

good doctor

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Dr. Mather is a kind and caring doctor who is interested in the patient, takes time, explains the issues well, and is most accomodating. I have been with him for over three years and think very highly of him. He has controlled my medical problem.

Super Doctor

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

Spends time explaining diagnoses. Very caring. Gets to the point.

great dr