Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sergio F Rovner has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sergio F Rovner has the following 13 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss
- Addison Disease
Dr. Sergio F Rovner has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sergio F Rovner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
My wife has been trying to contact the billing dpt. to take care of abilling problem an was on the phone for over an hour. After holding for so long a message told her this call could not be completed as dialed. Aske to speak with Laura in the billing office and she never came to the phone. So aggravating but to send you a bill they don't hesitate to send it on time. Vey irrate at this time.
Doctor Rovner has been a great doctor. He has been able to answer all of my questions and has explained everything very well. Extremely nice. He can talk fast at times but if you ask for him to explain what he is talking about, you should be good. I ask to see him and him only. I personally do not like to be seen by the older female physician in his office. She can be a bit harsh when you ask for her to explain a little more what she is talking about. Yes, waiting time is 1-3 hrs, depending on the hour they schedule you. Mornings tend to go by a bit faster. I have learned to be patient with the waiting time just because I know that there are only 3-4 doctors in El Paso who treat thyroid. DO NOT MISS YOUR APPOINMTMENTS. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET ANYTHING SOON. I wouldn't change doctors!
tried calling today for a first time visit. The girl answer and hangs up on me I called back 3x the phone just rings and rings they I hear they pick up the phone I say hello hello they they hung up on me I call back then I get a recording saying the office is closed called back several times finally someone answers the phone and while she is talking to me she is busy talking to her co-workers in how she needs coffee, how she wants it and that she is tired. I asked what time the close I thought I go by to see if I can get a sooner apt but the doors were closed at 4:35 when I arrived I tried calling and I got the answer machine. I do not think I want to go there after that experience wonder if the doctors know how the staff is running their business ????????
1) Good luck trying to get through on the phone. 2) Lab results sent to them by fax are usually lost. 3) Wait times are measured in hours (usually one to three). 4) The doctor has been known to cancel appointments due to conflicting vacations. 5) The staff is usually impatient and unconcerned with patient needs; very unfriendly overall.
Dr. Rovner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1989
Beth Israel Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBenito A Marranzini Md, 10525 Vista Del Sol Dr Ste 206, El Paso, TX
Dr. Sergio F Rovner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.