Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sergio F Soto MD
Dr. Sergio F Soto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prescott, AZ, with another office in Prescott Valley, AZ. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Soto is affiliated with Yavapai Regional Medical Center East. He speaks English.
Dr. Sergio F Soto has 2 locations
7700 E Florentine Rd Bldg B
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Book Online Now
Dr. Sergio F Soto has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sergio F Soto has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 2 of 2
would give ) if I could
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sergio F Soto - Posted on January 2nd, 2019
put heart monitor on me first visit had to wait 10 weeks for follow up he couldnt find the record and yelled at me when I didnt know the exact day of it ! told me he could fire me, well I fired him, no one would believe it except my husband was there to witness ! and his nurse is rude also
Staff and nurse need more people skills.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sergio F Soto - Posted on August 25th, 2014
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Soto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Univ De Chile Esc De Pregrado
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Sergio F Soto Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sergio F Soto is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Prescott, AZ.