Dr. Sergio Szpaizman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sergio Szpaizman?

DR. SZPAIZMAN

HE IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER FOUND OUT HER. A REAL "MENSCH" APPROACHABLE, SPONTANIOUS GENUINE THROUHG. I Am also looking for him will let you know if I find anything. there was a hospital affiliation. Gotta find it Good health all JOE D

Dr. Spaizman - An Amazing Doctor & Human Being

One of the GREAT ones. Unfortunately he is no longer at My Dr Now. I won't be seeing another Dr until I can figure out where he is currently practicing. If anyone knows, please let me know 😉

One Of The BEST Physicians in Arizona

Dr Spaizman is an amazing Dr and human being. He is no longer at My Dr Now in Gilbert , too bad for them. He was truly an asset to their practice. Excellent bedside manner, very thorough & thoughtful. Extremely experienced, caring and everything a real doctor should be.

You made the right choice!

A very nice and knowledgeable man who puts you at ease. Dr. Szpaizman is everything you look for in a physician.

One of The GREAT Ones!

Excellent Doctor! Went to see him today because I need a new primary care doctor since relocating to Arizona. Very personable, spent over 30 minutes with me discussing my medical history. Was very attentive and compassionate about my medical problems and expressed a genuine interest and concern in helping me. I am so happy I found such a GREAT primary care doctor.

My Dr Now is a rip off

Dr. Spzaisman is a nice enough Dr. He was kind and attentive, but not very up to date on diagnosing hormone or thyroid conditions. The real problem seems to be the "whole office approach" - do it all right here. I needed some blood work, so they wanted me to come back to their office to have my blood drawn. Ok, I can do that. I came in a few days later (fasting, 8am opens) and they want to charge me my co-pay for the Dr's visit just to have the nurse draw my blood!! Huh? I have had blood work done elsewhere with no out of pocket fee. I aske them about this, and they insisted they needed the copay. She finally offered to print out a form I could take elsewhere for the blood draw (no oop charge). Then, they'll want me to come in for an office visit for my test results. Can't tell me on the phone? Seriously? They are looking to make $ not diagnose, help and treat people. I miss Dr. Thomson who used to be at this office.