4.8

Have you seen Dr. Sergio Viroslav?

Five joint surgeries

Two shoulder ortho’s, one shoulder replacement, one total knee and one partial knee by this very fine surgeon. Dr V, PA Smith and the entire staff treated with th upmost respect and friendliness. You come to think of them as family. I will recommend them to anyone in need of their services. Thank you all for keeping me put together.

Knee surgery

This is my second knee surgery. Five years ago had right knee, this year left knee. Wouldn't go to any other Dr. Dr. Viroslav is caring,kind and nice. He listens to me. He is very talented and knows what he's doing. My knees are doing well. No more pain. He's awesome, wouldn't go to no other Dr. I recommend him to everybody. Thank you for caring.

As a retired surgeon I think I'm qualified to say that he is an excellent surgeon.

Very professional

Dr.Viroslav is very caring and interested in you and asks good questions about your general health. Let's you know the results and what comes next.

Knee problem

Been having trouble with my left knee for years, He leaves the decision up to me about having surgery, since I have other problems to deal with. He's just a great Dr. & his staff is very courteous.

From our visit,Dr.Viroslav was so understanding, and with his mild professional manner put my Grandma’s fears to rest. At 87,she lived with chronic hip pain. She left his office feeling very confident about the hip replacement. After surgery,she walked the very next day,with NO PAIN. Dr.Viroslav and his staff proveded informative, excellent care. My Grandma is thriving,after a Direct Anterior Total Hip replacement, Her quality of life has improved and we owe it all to Dr.Viroslav. Thank you,from Delfina Martinez, And her granddaughter Tammy*

Good dr

Very thorough and made sure that I was taken care of

Mechanic

Thankful for the medical treatment I receive for my ailing knees so far been keeping me on my feet which allows me too contribute as a Husband Father Provider for My Family helpings me too maintaine and Be A Man

Our favorite doctor!

Wonderful Surgeon and Physicians Assistant

After interviewing three surgeons for my total hip replacement, I had total confidence in Dr. V and is staff. At 51 and still very active I was wanting to go with an anterior approach. The time Dr. Viroslav spend with me on my initial consultation made me feel optimistic and excited to be able to walk without pain and get back to my physical activities The care I received from his PA and his nurse were first rate. I cannot speak highly enough of my experience with them and best off all I'm pain free and walking without a limp!

Good doctor...tells it like it is and is good at it

Dr. Sergio Viroslav is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.