- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Servillano E Dela Cruz Jr MD
Dr. Servillano E Dela Cruz Jr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Inverness, FL, with another office in Inverness, FL. They have 35 years of experience. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. Servillano E Dela Cruz Jr has 2 locations
Dr. Servillano E Dela Cruz Jr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Servillano E Dela Cruz Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Blood Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Servillano E Dela Cruz Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA LocalPlus
More about Dr. Servillano E Dela Cruz Jr
Servillano E. Dela Cruz, Jr., M.D. is a practicing Hematologist/Oncologist at Citrus Hematology & Oncology Center. He is a member of the American Medical Association, Florida Medical Association, Florida Association of Clinical Oncology, American Society of Hematology, American Society of Clinical Oncology. Dr. Dela Cruz received his medical degree from Far Easter University Manila, Philippines. He then completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Bridgeport, CT (Yale University Affiliate). He then completed his fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at Lenox Hill Hospital, New York University Medical Center, Mt. Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY.