Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Seshagiri A Rao has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Seshagiri A Rao has the following 10 expertise
- Nasal Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Seshagiri A Rao has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 37
This guy is only interested in your money. He makes up stuff and he contradicts himself - he prays on desperate parents and offers bogus untested treatments that don't work. Some kids get better with time and chance and as such some parent's think this guys treatments have something do with it. I can't believe that he is still allowed to practice.
Dr. Rao has helped my child recover from autism. Although we've tried therapies that didn't help some did produce gains and that's what it's all about. Dr. Rao will try to discover what is impairing your child's development and then recommends MULTIPLE ways to go about helping your child. Again, every child is different so some things will work and others don't. But, at least Dr. Rao isn't sitting on his hands like the rest of the doctors in this city.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
Vijayanagara Institue Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1974
Sisters Charity Healthcare System
Dr. Seshagiri A Rao accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSeshagiri Rao, 3016 Communications Pkwy Ste 100, Plano, TX
Dr. Seshagiri A Rao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.