Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seth A Levin has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Seth A Levin has the following 9 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Seth A Levin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
I had an appt with this physician and he is short, rude and acted like he did not care. The way he looked at me was like I was beneath him. Its impossible to get in touch with his staff and I think they have it that way on purpose. I have never been treated like this by any physician. Stay away from this doctor.
Worst doctor and office staff I have ever come across in my life. If you want to be treated as a number and a customer at a cheap motel go here. All they care about is how to make money off of you and his office partner Seth Levin is the same way. All Mehta cares about is his time off and will inconvenience you and your family every chance he gets. Save yourself the trouble and DO NOT go to either one of these doctors. In fact RUN as far away from them as possible.
Recently had an outpatient procedure done by Dr. Levin whom I had never met. The outpatient setting at Doctors West was staffed by a group of exceptional nurses and nurse anesthetist, Frank, and the entire experience was surprisingly timely and without any complication or disruption. During my brief preprocedure conversation with Dr. Levin he seemed a bit pensive but also very polite and kind. I would definitely recommend with confidence the services of Dr. Levin to anyone needing a GI procedure or evaluation as I believe him to be quite knowledgeable and competent and concerned with health and well-being of his patients.
I went to Dr. Levin as a referral from a friend who had gone to him, and was not disappointed - he took his time to listen, answered questions intelligently, and exhibited professionalism and confidence that not many doctors possess. After reading the other disgruntled reviews, I can only surmise that those patients may have been seeking secondary gain and did not get it, as they seemed vindictive and unintelligent in their reviews. Do not believe them, this doctor is one of the best I've ever been to, those other reviewers are obviously from another planet.
I was absolutely scared to death of the procedure and Dr. Levin came out before the procedure and explained everything that would happen, asked me how I was feeling, patted me, and assured me all would be fine. Before he left to get ready he again made sure I had all my questions answered. Even in the procedure room, he came in again and asked how I was doing. After the procedure was done, he came out and explained what he has found. I should of asked more questions but, I was still tired from everything. His office got me in right away and when I called with a few questions before the procedure, they were very helpful.
17 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Seth A Levin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Seth A Levin in this video.
Dr. Seth A Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.