Dr. Seth Malin Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

comprehensive breast exam

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

I had a questionable albeit vague mammogram. Wasn't supposed to return for a repeat mammogram for 6 months. I was scared to death. How do you think of anything else for the next six months with a cloud hanging over your head? Called Dr. Malin's office and got an immediate appointment, breast exam, and re-evaluation of my mammogram films. He put my mind at ease immediately. I believe he genuinely cares about his patients. Kudos to Dr. Malin!

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.