- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seth M Arum MD
Dr. Seth M Arum, MD is a doctor primarily located in Leominster, MA, with another office in Worcester, MA. Their specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Seth M Arum has 2 locations
Dr. Seth M Arum has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Seth M Arum has the following 15 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Seth M Arum Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Seth M Arum
Dr. Arum graduated from the Sackler School of Medicine in 2000. Dr. Arum works in Leominster, MA and 3 other locations and specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Arum is affiliated with UMASS Memorial Medical Center and UMASS Memorial Medical Center.