Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seth H Berk
Dr. Seth H Berk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Holly, NJ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Berk is affiliated with Deborah Heart And Lung Center and Memorial Hospital Salem County. Dr. Berk has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Seth H Berk has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 5 of 6
I'm not sure what your yardstick is for measuring a doctor; certainly he should have all of the necessary board qualifications, and certainly he should be current with the latest advancements in medical research (per his specialty) - Dr. Berk has and is. Where Dr. Berk excels is his ability to relate to the patient, he has a unique way of making you feel like "not a patient" because he sees and treats you as a human being. He has an ability to relax you through conversation and his demeanor. No matter what is going, you always have the sense Dr. Berk cares about you, your feelings and he invites input from you. I never thought I would say this about a doctor, but I look forward to any visits with him (something I wish I could say about my dentist). The only reason I don't give him 10 stars is because this rating only goes to 5.
I have been a patient of Dr. Berk's for 13+ years. He diagnosed me with multiple myeloma and I have been with him all this time. He really cares about you as a person and what you are going thru with your cancer. I call for help and always receive an answer within a couple of hours. One of the best doctors I have ever had. Highly recommended!!!!
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Berk is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Seth H Berk accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHematology Associates, 175 Madison Ave, Mount Holly, NJ
Dr. Seth H Berk is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mount Holly, NJ.