Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seth D Bilazarian
Dr. Seth D Bilazarian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danvers, MA, with another office in Haverhill, MA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Bilazarian is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital in Haverhill and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Seth D Bilazarian has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart attack.
They’re able to take pictures and video of your heart during stress tests, and in resting states, that allow them to diagnose patients as well as recommended treatments, medication and additional testing that might be needed. They often work closely with radiologists to assess the damage of a past heart attack or the patient's risk for future heart attacks.
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Fainting (Syncope)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
He is a fantastic doctor! He is a fantastic doctor! He performed angioplasty on my right leg to unclog two arteries that were mostly blocked. It was a very special surgery and I didn't feel a thing! I would tell all my friends to see Dr. Bilazarian!
Dr. Bilazarian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1986
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Seth D Bilazarian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Seth D Bilazarian in this video.
Dr. Seth D Bilazarian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danvers, MA.