Dr. Seth Brum Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Seth Brum?

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

The office staff is horrible very rude. The doctors are wonderful I just wish they will review the type of staff they have especially the front desk girls they are so rude to patients and no phone manners.

Doctor Do Little

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Spends so little time with patients that his receptionists know how long the wait is based on 5 minutes per patient. Inattentive when he finally gets to see you. Told me to have a test when he had the results I gave him in his hand.

avoid if you value your health

Posted on September 19th, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever had. Terrible bedside manner and always one foot out the door..

Lousy Doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2013

Do not go to Dr Brum. Keep far away from him. Never once visted my mom when she was in the hospital. Only his rude associate show up and they didnt even care about. Awful Doctor. Had to get rude with him before he call just once and talk crap She started out with him when he first started his practice. Never return calls. His associates are worst than him. Didnt even call to give his condolences when she passed. Now after 3 month he sent a bill. He can go collect his money at Ocean View Cemetary.

Not a good doctor

Posted on January 19th, 2013

Look elsewhere, this is not a good doctor. - Long wait times (45 mins approx) - Doctor spends less than 5 minutes with you. - Pushes you to take other tests. Felt uncomfortable with this salesman-like tactic.

THE BEST DOCTOR ON THE ISLAND !!!!!

Posted on March 20th, 2012

DR SETH BRUM KNEW MY WIFE WAS PREGNANT BEFORE SHE DID !!! AMAZING !!!

The Best

Posted on December 15th, 2009

I was under Dr. Brum's care for about five years. I found him to be understanding and patient, giving me as much time as I needed to discuss medical issues. I always left his office feeling like I had his full attention and expertise. Dr. Brum is the best.

Very Good

Posted on June 19th, 2009

Dr. Brum and his associates are very attentive to the needs of each of their individual clients. They always give me the time and respect I need to fu ...

Factory Medicine at Work

Posted on March 5th, 2009

Dr. Brum used to be one of the best doctors on SI. My husband & I were his patients for more than 5 years. The last 2 years under his care, we saw his practice turn into a factory, cramming patients in 3 to a time slot. He spent less time with patients & more with pharmaceutical reps. He misdiagnosed me & as a result I had a mini-stroke. While I was in hospital, he refused to see me & his practice sent an "affiliate" doc who wanted me to try treatments unrelated to my ailment. I've since switched doctors, needless to say. If you go to Brum, be wary. He is living proof of how badly our medical system needs therapy.

Posted on February 21st, 2009