Dr. Seth Clemens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Clemens?

Caring, Thorough doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Dr. Clemens is thorough and caring. He takes time with me and explains what is happening, his diagnosis and treatment options. He has even personally called me at home to follow up on my care. I would recommend to anyone needing a Pulmonologist.

Dr. Clemens is great

Posted on August 16th, 2010

I would and have recommend Dr. Clemens to anyone who could benefit from his services.Dr. Clemens diagnosed my rare vasculitis disorder after seeing many physicians for 2 years. Dr. Clemens takes as much time as I need to answer my questions and he gives a great thorough examination. He is kind and compassionate and listens to my concerns. As a Respiratory Therapist for the past 23 years, I can tell you he is a fabulous pulmonologist.

Posted on September 23rd, 2017