Dr. Seth Coren Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Seth Coren?

Dr Coren is an excellent surgeon

Posted on April 9th, 2016

I have had Dr. Coren perform two surgeries, most recently May of 2015. He is an EXCELLENT surgeon. Initially I was uncomfortable with his bed side m ...

He's fine and to the point

Posted on February 24th, 2016

I think Dr. Coren is fine - evaluated the knee injury I came for and looked at my foot as well. No nonsense. I got the diagnosis and treatment and didn't need hand holding.

Posted on September 30th, 2014

Contrary to other reviews, I was satisfied with the care I received. Maybe because I had just been to another doctor who was rushed , impatient. Dr Coren spent time with me, explained treatment plan,did the actual splinting himself, thought about details such as handicap parking permit, Rx for wheelchair. I was very impressed with his care. I was very surprised to read negative reviews. Everyone's experience is different. I will see what next appointment brings.

The worst "dr" I have EVER seen.

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

I was referred to "Dr. Coren" from the emergency room at IRMC. I went to ER with severe back pain due to my spinal disease. I waited almost 2 hours to see the man, he was rude, condescending and scolded me in a hallway full of office staff for "wasting his time" because he could not help me. As if somehow I chose to have this disease. I left hysterical feeling like a child punished for playing in moms makeup. I will forever refer to the man as "Dr. Coren" because he is far from a REAL Dr. He is unprofessional, rude and lacks the humility to uphold the sworn oath to do no harm. I paid cash for this appointment and he did nothing but make me hurt worse then I did when I arrived. He really needs to retire. If you don't like your job sir, quit and leave the medicine to those that can actually care for people in need,

Posted on October 19th, 2012

Dr. Coren has a terrible bedside manner and does not explain any part of your issues. He seems aggravated if you ask questions. After seeing Dr. Coren, I find that he does not have a reputation in the commmunitym

improper surgery

Posted on September 28th, 2012

Failed surgery performed.

Can't work with people

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Very rude and impatient. Answer my questions about the surgery just because he needs to. The 2 times I went there I wait more than 30 min. And I still had a surgery scheduled in the wrong day.

The WORST!!!!

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Rude, condescending, very rushed - My worst Dr experience in all of my 45 years!

Mrs. Inpain

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Worst Dr. Appointment I have ever had. Bedside manner or sympathy of any kind are non-exsistent in Dr. Seth Corens office. I'd rather stand in li ...

Posted on April 23rd, 2009

Find someone else. The guy is a quack, and I have paid for his incompetence.

Posted on November 28th, 2017