Dr. Seth D Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth D Cohen?

Do not see Dr Cohen

mediocre, arrogant, and socially inept person as your doctor, then Dr. Cohen is the right person for you.

Great

I visit Oceanport, NJ each summer. Last year I was fortunate enough to see Dr. Cohen for my treatments. He was amicable and knowledgeable about my condition. I plan to see him again this summer.

I trust him, he's kind, concerned and even didnt mind me calling his own number when I was nervous. He surely eased my mind. I found he is the best doctor to help me. I feel safe, I know I am in the right place now. I' have faith that he is the right doctor for me. He treated and saved my dear friend. I know he will do his best to help me. Today I just happen to see him. I didn't have an appointment , but he was kind and took time to assure me. Such a kind person also

Thank you, Dr. Seth Cohen

Dr. Cohen was instrumental in saving my life. He chose medications that his experience told him would eliminate my throat cancer and at the same time I would - at age 74 - be able to tolerate. I find him to be genuinely concerned with his patients health and well -being, and am happy to recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Cohen is a very caring physician. He doesn't rush to put you on Chemotherapy like other physicians. He will evaluate your specific condition and treat you accordingly. I am extremely pleased with the time he takes to listen to you and concern he has for his patients, including the patient who referred him.

Im very skeptical hard and unforgiving of doctors. I don't like most of them. But I find Dr Cohen one of the best doctors i have ever used. I don't think I can honestly say one negative thing about him. I highly recommend him. He's simply excellent, compassionate and exceptionally good at what he does.

Excellent caring campassion. Simpky the best

Awesome MD

Being in the medical for many years, I found Dr. Cohen to be professional yet compassionate with his patients. When he gave me his cell number so that I may contact him, that told me something about him as a doctor and how he feels about his patients. I especially love his sense of humor which helped me extremely after my first chemo. Yes, you will find Dr. Cohen honest and to the point, but isn't that what you want? All my previous physicians were in New York at a major institution so it was very hard to come close to home, BUT, Dr. Cohen put me completely at ease. I highly recommend him.

Passionate, compassionate

Dr Cohen has a passion for the treatment of cancer. He cares about his patients, and is a great scientist as well. He is willing to think outside the box, as you so often have to do with cancer treatment. I feel lucky to have found him. I know he cares about me, and tries to stay a step ahead of my cancer.

DR. COHEN IS EXTREMELY PLEASANT AND IS MORE THAN WILLING TO ANSWER & EXPLAIN ANY QUESTIONS PATIENT HAS. HE APPEARS TO BE RELAXED AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE CONCERNING HIS CHOSEN FIELD. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIM TO FRIENDS.

I had stage 4 cancer of the throat almost 7 years ago. I was referred to Dr Cohen by Dr Weiss of Monmouth Medical. Dr Cohen was always to the point with me during my treatment, believe me I almost didn't make it. It was his professional talent and two other doctors that saved my life. His focus was in the chemo and pain medication. The chemo was brutal and morphine was needed quite often. A truly talented man with excellent treatment considering this nasty illness.

Excellent MD. Great staff. Superb nurses.