Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seth P Fader has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Seth P Fader has the following 10 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Planning
- Diabetes Complications
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 16
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Fader at the Sammamish Swedish clinic. He saw me as a last minute appointment I had to make but was trying to avoid going to the urgent care clinics. The nurse asked if he would still see me as it was the end of the day on a friday. He was super nice in a great mood for how late it was. He seemed very competent and thorough and called me back right away the following morning (saturday) with my laboratory results. I would definitely go to him again.
I was a tad reluctant to go to a physician in Sammamish vs Seattle, but I have found Dr Fader to be excellent. He is more thorough than my previous physician in Seattle. I have other friends that go to Dr Fader and they feel he is great as well. I am happy I found such a caring, responsible physician
I used Seth Fader as my primary doctor for over 2 years, Finally I realized (after multiple people suggested) he was charging thousands of dollars on a yearly basis that I did not have to spend. I trusted his word for far too long and got burned badly because of it. Seth would set up appointments that were unnecessary, as well as run tests that were not needed solely so he would produce more money for himself. I was extremely dissatisfied with his service, and would not recommend his practice to anyone who is looking for a doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Fader is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Redmond Primary And Urgent Care, 18100 NE Union Hill Rd Ste 200, Redmond, WA
Dr. Seth P Fader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redmond, WA.