Dr. Seth I Gasser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth I Gasser?

Dr. Gasser and his staff are the best!

Very well run clinic. Extremely efficient.

Dr. Gasser and Kathy were excellent in explaining the ACL injury to my 18 year old daughter.

Excellent facility had a wonderful experience and all the staff is to be recommended. Thank you

Dr Gasser is a great guy, listens, spends time with you and is understanding. Also conservative, not rushing to surgery, trying other options. His surgical nurse is also very nice and help[full

Love Dr. Gasser! He's the best! I highly recommend him to tons of people!

Thank you Dr Gasser and Team ! Pain in my knee is finally gone !!!!!!!

Keep doing what's being done, I'm happy with Dr. Gasser and his staff, very professional and courteous.

(ACL reconstruction) I wished I never went to him. He lied about my recovery time and he never came to my follow up appointments. To make things sound worst, I have had nothing but hardship with my recovery and physical therapy

DR. Gasser is a great guy who really cares about his patients and helping people.

A different experience

I first met dr. Gasser on a Saturday morning after I had gone to the urgent care clinic at fl ortho institute. Dr. Gasser was not working, but had just got done teaching a class when he heard there was a possible serious knee injury in urgent care. After a quick exam he recommended a MRI. Since that experience he has been my doctor. His initial diagnosis was 100% accurate (torn acl and meniscus). He showed me the MRIs and went over them with me truthfully, which made me feel extremely comfortable. Surgery was event free. My recovery has been quicker then anyone I have ever known that went through this procedure (that includes about 15 people). Dr. Gasser was an incredible doctor who I would recommend to anyone. He has an extremely high reputation among athletes (he has been the surgically medic for the mutiny, bucs, epl players, ...). His staff was also nice and highly talented.

Dr.Gasser initially diagnosed me with a torn ACL. After a MRI, he confirmed his diagnosis and recommended surgery. A second opinion revealed all of my ligaments were intact. I had a torn meniscus that required minor othroscopic surgery not the reconstructive procedure Dr. Gasser recommended. What disgusted me was that Dr. Gasser showed me the MRI, saying it was clearly a ligament tear, that he has seen & repaired hundreds. Upon undergoing the simple othroscopic procedure per the second opinion, they confirmed all ligaments were intact. Shame on you sir.

Dr. Seth I Gasser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple Terrace, FL.