Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seth J Herbst
Dr. Seth J Herbst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellington, FL, with other offices in West Palm Beach, FL and Jupiter, FL . His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Herbst is affiliated with Palms West Hospital and Wellington Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Seth J Herbst has 3 locations
1395 S State Road 7 Ste 450
Wellington, FL 33414
560 Village Blvd Ste 315
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Book Online Now
Dr. Seth J Herbst has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Seth J Herbst has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Weight Loss
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
Dr. Seth J Herbst is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 60
Self-verified patient of Dr. Seth J Herbst - Posted on August 30th, 2018
Dr. Herbst delivered both of my babies and I am so glad he did! I was hesitant at first when I was told I was going to have a male OBGYN, but it turned out to be a great decision! He is very knowledgeable and helped me get through delivering both of my babies face-up without a c-section! Thank you to Dr. Herbst and his wonderful staff!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Seth J Herbst - Posted on July 13th, 2018
Great and Knowledgeable Dr
Self-verified patient of Dr. Seth J Herbst - Posted on July 3rd, 2018
Dr. Herbst is a very knowledgeable physician. He is gentle, caring, and considerate. He listens to his patients and helps educate his patients for the best options available for their care. He performed a partial hysterectomy for me when my dr was no longer available. From the consultation, through the post-op visits he has been great and has treated me as if I was his patient from the beginning. He is an awesome physician!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Seth J Herbst - Posted on May 31st, 2018
I want to express my sincere appreciation to Dr. Herbst and his staff for the promptness and professional care given to me during my surgery. My experience at his facility was of the quickest and best I have ever encountered. I am truly grateful for your knowledge, your care and your professionalism.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Seth J Herbst - Posted on May 14th, 2018
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Herbst is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Island College Hospital
Dr. Seth J Herbst Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Seth J Herbst, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Wellington, FL, in this video.
Dr. Seth J Herbst is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wellington, FL.