Have you seen Dr. Seth J Herbst?

I’ve seen Dr. Herbst for the last 29 years, wouldn’t trade him for the world.

Dr. Seth Herbst is AWESOME!!!! He gave me his time, patience and kindness when I went through a very rough time with my periods. He figured out what was wrong and completely took me out of pain!! I cannot say enough about what an awesome doctor he is!! I would recommend him strongly to anyone who is having issues!

Love love love this practice. Dr Herbst is caring, compassionate, and listens when I have problems. I trust him as my physician and that's the most important part of health care being able to trust your doctor. The office staff are also very nice. I even came on the wrong day for my appointment and the office fit me in. How many busy practices would do that...not many.

Thank You!

Dr. Herbst is nothing short of brilliant, both in the office & surgery room. From my first consultation, to pre-op to post op, he answered all my questions and then some in a very thorough & compassionate manner. It is very rare to find a doctor of his caliber who is also distinctly relatable. Knowing I was in the best of hands made all the difference in the world before & after my surgery! The entire staff at Jupiter & Wellington office are also very friendly and caring. Can't say enough how grateful I am to all of you!

One of the best OB/GYN I've ever seen!

Dr. Herbst and Institute for Women's Health & Body staff fully explained my procedure. They address why I would benefit from this procedure. They listened and addressed all of my questions and concerns fully before my procedure. I was aware on what to expect after my procedure. In my honest opinion Dr. Herbst and his staff are one of the best for you OB/GYN needs. ~~Martina Wimberly

I've been seeing Dr Herbst for the last 28 years. He delivered my son over 20 years ago. I always trust his judgement. My visit was fast and efficient. I recommend anyone in search of an OBGYN to see him .

I've been going to Dr Herbst now for 20 plus years. I trust him completely he's very professional and he knows what he's doing. I would highly recommend Dr Herbst to anyone that was to ask me for an OBGYN.. .

Just visited and as always Dr Herbst relieves me of all my concern and questions. Always look forward to being treated by him.

nurse

Doctor Herbst is awesome he's kind, gentle, understanding very informative and has your best interest at heart

Awesome doctor

I have recommended him to my sister and my best friend. Most amazing bedside manor!!

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Herbst. He is personable and funny yet thorough. I am over 45 with no children... he keeps it real about my chances without making me feel like I'm crazy for even considering childbirth at my age. I appreciate that. And his office staff is efficient and quick.LOVE LOVE LOVE this practice.

Dr. Herbst was recommended to me a few years ago when I moved to the area. I have been going to him ever since. He is very professional and thorough. If you have any questions or concerns they are addressed and follow up info is provided. The staff is friendly and caring and very professional.

Dr. Seth J Herbst is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Wellington, FL.

Dr. Seth J Herbst Is this you?