Dr. Seth J Kaufman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth J Kaufman?

Smart, intelligent and honest

I should have been smarter when choosing a surgeon He operated on my son in 1995, rhinoplasty. My sons nose collapsed and every other dr he has seen since said. It was a terrible job. He can not breathe through his nose. He also got angry when I went for another consultation. That should have raised a red flag. Nee

Dr Seth Kaufman performed a rhinoplasty on my son in 1995. Since then his nose collapsed and he can not breathe from his nose. Dr Kaufman actually got angry when he found out I got other consultation. That should have raised a red flag. He has been to other surgeons to see if he could correct it and most won't touch it and said it was the worst job they have seen Need I say more?

Acne

Dr. Seth J Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedarhurst, NY.