Dr. Seth A Jerabek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth A Jerabek?

Right Knee Replacement

In April 1983 I had a near fatal car accident, and nearly lost my right leg. The doctors did the nest they could, but for years my knee grew worse, extreme pain and limited mobility. In April of this year, Dr. Jerabek replaced my right knee, and I couldn't be happier with the results. My original injury was catastrophic, and thus it was a very difficult surgery. His expertise, professionalism and compassion were off the charts. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

Dr. Jerabek knows his stuff!

Dr. Jerabek has treated me conservatively with injections, physical therapy, and a knee brace for almost a year, 7 .5 months to be exact. Both of my knees were so painful, he didn’t rush me to have surgery. His patience and phone calls made my decision to have surgery with him very easy. And now I have 2 new knees and I feel amazing. I thanked him for his continued patience and excellent bedside manners.

My husband just completed total hip replacement at HSS. Dr. Jerebek performed the surgery which was fairly extensive. Dr. Jerabek was fantastic! His manner is wonderful; explains everything clearly. My husband was amazed at the staff at HSS who were friendly, kind, extremely professional and courteous. He would recommend this Dr. and hospital to anyone needing hip/knee replacement.

Exceptional care. Took time to explain my condition in words I understood. I truly believe that he cares for his patients.