Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seth Kivnick
Dr. Seth Kivnick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Torrance, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kivnick is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center. Dr. Kivnick has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Seth Kivnick has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Seth Kivnick has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Seth Kivnick has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Seth Kivnick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
He performed surgery for me 1 year ago and thank God I went to him. I feel I owe him forever for the wonderful job he's done for me. I feel like if he returned me back to life. I had been suffering for years and years due to big fibroids and he was the one to perform a top of the line laparoscopic histerectomy. Thank you so,so much Dr Kivnick.
Dr. Kivnick is the best!! a year or so ago, i had a hysterectomy (LSH)because of fibroids. My abdomen was compared to 5months pregnant and the fibroids were outside of the uterus as well and stomach poking out. Dr. Kivnick was the only surgeon that was capable of doing a less invasive surgery with uterus this large. Honest @ God, I was first surgery of the morning 7ish and 1 ish I was on my way back home!!! I'm greatful to god for this surgeon.
this doctor knew what he was talking about. he listened to my concerns. acknowledged my concerns and was very patient when i need things explained to me several times. he made my options known. he explained the possible outcome to each option. everything went well and i am home almost completely recovered from surgery. great doctor
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kivnick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
33 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Seth Kivnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.