- University Of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- WellniteAmy Halanski , MDPsychiatry, Psychology, Mental Health CounselingVIEW FULL PROFILE
- WellniteZaidi Fakhar , MDPsychiatry, Psychology, Mental Health CounselingVIEW FULL PROFILE
- WellniteAlisha Choquette, LCDP, CADC, ICADCPsychiatry, Addiction Medicine, PsychologyVIEW FULL PROFILE
- WellniteKevin Vaillancourt, LPCPsychiatry, Psychology, Mental Health CounselingVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Dr. Seth R Knight MD
Dr. Seth R Knight, MD is a doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Salt Lake City, UT(and 3 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry.
Dr. Seth R Knight has 5 locations
Dr. Seth R Knight has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Seth R Knight has the following 13 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Clinical Depression
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2011
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Seth R Knight Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Seth R Knight
Dr. Knight graduated from the University of Alabama School of Medicine,University of Alabama School of Medicine in 2008. He works in Ann Arbor, MI and 4 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Knight is affiliated with University Of Michigan Hospitals & Health Center.