Dr. Seth Kolkin Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Seth Kolkin?

HORRIBLE

Refused to believe anything was wrong with me while I was suffering from migraines, muscle weakness, nerve pain, numbness, and tingling. He said I needed to talk to a doctor about my anxiety.

Was satisfied with his treatment of me as a person and not just one with a neurological problem. First time ever being told I don't have inph. Told by neurologist in Arizona and Neurosurgeon in Arizona that I do have NPH. MRI from kaiser in Atlanta showed NPH/fluid retained in ventricles and brain in brain. Shunt placed Oct 2016 hair improved drastically.

Don't trust him. Get a second opinion.

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. My mother came to him after having grand mal seizures for the first time. He ordered her a prescription of Keppra and it caused my mom to have adverse reactions and have more and more seizures. She went from having one a month to having one or two a day. Everytime she called him to let him know he would just increase the dosage without seeing her and without scheduling her a follow up appt. She was up to 2500mg a day of Keppra. Thank god another doctor was on call one day and asked my mom what other medication she was on. Apparently Keppra is not to be used on it's own for seizures. When this other doctor realized the dosage and that she wasn't on anything else, she scheduled my mom an appt with her immediately. She got my mom on Lamictal and my mom has been seizure free since. He has no bedside manner and treated my mom very insensitively. I'm thinking maybe he has a deal with the pharmaceutical company to push Keppra as much as he can? Go to anyone else in the world but him. And I you do go to him and think he does a good job, please I urge you to get a second opinion. He could be doing you more harm than good. He is someone who needs his MD license taken away.

Tho I have Neurological condition of unknown etiology and I'm desperately frustrated, I find that Dr. Kolkin is sincere, kind and professional. Responds VERY quickly to any concerns or questions.

Cruel and insensitive

My dad is in the hospital due to a subdermal hematoma that Dr. Kolkin could have caught weeks earlier if he had not failed to order a CT scan. It is not known if he is going to make it through this. My mom asked a question on one of his visits and he asked to speak to her outside and bring one of her children with her. We thought he was going to tell her there was nothing they could do for Dad. Instead Kolkin told my mother off! He said he already answered her question and that she was throwing up road blocks to my Dad's recovery and he had never met anyone like her. He must mean he has never met an intelligent, concerned, and devoted wife!!!! We have replaced him yet he still had the nerve to come into the hospital room again. This man is cruel and insensitive. That is all I can say.

Always takes me seriously and LISTENS