Dr. Seth Kravitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Kravitz?

Dr Kravitz

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr Kravitz has been seeing my kids since they were infants. I wouldn't take my children anywhere else.

I was not impressed for several reasons

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

My 8 year old son developed a very, very painful ear and I called for an appointment - asking for any pediatrician. Dr Kravitz was available. We arrive 20 minutes early and then waited 30 mins over our scheduled appointment time. I had explained to the staff that my son was in considerable pain. When Dr Kravitz saw him he said the pain could be a cold or swimmer ear. He thought swimmers ear. he checked my sons ears - but did not check his throat, nose or chest (which I would have thought would be a good idea since he thought a cold might be to blame) He then prescribed antibiotic ear drops. I said i would get them right away from the clinic pharmacy as i could then administer them as i wanted my son to start getting better as soon as possible. he sent the prescription through. When i went down they did not have the medication - so they tried my local pharmacy - same problem - would take a day to order in. They said that this is an unusual prescription and very few pharmacies will carry it. In the end I had to call the doctors office back so they could arrange a substitute. This took several phone calls, some stress, and it was 2.5 hours from the original prescription time until I got some meds. (although I will say that Joy, the nurse who helped me sort everything out was very helpful) Overall I am unhappy with 1. the wait time 2 lack of thoroughness of examination 3. prescription of a medication that is difficult to obtain, especially when I was very clear that I wanted treatment to start asap 4. the fact that the replacement drug offered was $45 - the original prescribed was $80+. Why did he suggest a medication that is significantly more expensive when this is an alternative (which he has said will work just as effectively) at $40 less. It makes me wonder.... 5. as I was leaving I could not pay my bill as someone (I got the impression it was Dr Kravitz - though I can't be sure) had failed to put the appropriate code on the paperwork. Fortunately the nice lady at reception said she would send my invoice so I was not delayed - but this now means additional hassle of paying a bill in the future when I could have done it then and there. I will not be returning to Dr Kravitz.

Best Doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Beside manner is so wonderful. He is very patient and caring with my three kids.

I love Dr. Kravitz and his staff

Posted on January 19th, 2011

Dr. Kravitz has been taking care of my two kids since they were born. They are now 7 and 5. The kids like him and they are never scared to go see him. The staff is awesome. The ladies at the front and his nurses are always friendly and helpful. I am always able to get the kids in to see him in a timly manner. I do not have one complaint about him or his staff. I highly recommend them.

Excellent Pediatrician!

Posted on January 2nd, 2011

He has been my daughter's pediatrician for over 4 years now.. he ALWAYS gets the diagnosis correct!

Best Doc in Houston

Posted on September 9th, 2010

Dr. Kravitz has been my children's doctor for 8 years and he is truly amazing. Always takes time to explain everything in a way that makes me and my kids understand. My children LOVE him.

Posted on March 27th, 2010

a wonderful and caring individual.

Posted on July 13th, 2016