Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seth Levine has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have been a patient of Dr. Levine for many years now. And he has treated my Neurogenic Bladder for years which stemmed from my Multiple Sclerosis. I find Dr. Levine do be a very caring doctor. He listens to what you have to say and never brushes aside if you have concerns or need things to be done by him. I think he is top notch compared to some doctors out there. He is concerned for his patients and is a very personable doctor which I find very comforting. I give him 5 stars.
Dr. Levine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Chilton Memorial Hospital
St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Wayne General Hospital, Wayne, Nj
St Joseph Wayne Medical Center
Chilton Mem Hosp, Pompton Plns, Nj
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Seth Levine accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1777 Hamburg Tpke, Wayne, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Seth Levine in this video.
Dr. Seth Levine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, NJ.