2.5

Highly Dissatisfied

Worst possible choice for a Neurologist

I have been trying to figure out why I keep having these seizure-like episodes. I have been seeing a cardiologist and Dr. Lichtenstein. After one visit and $400 later, he had ordered a range of tests: a 30 minute EEG, a 24 hour EEG, and an MRI of my head. After this was all finished, I found that the 24 hour EEG came back as abnormal and showed signs of trauma. I was told that the MRI disproved the abnormal reading. Since then, I have had another episode. The doctor in the ER told me to follow up with both the cardiologist and with Dr. Lichtenstein. I messaged him through the patient portal and was told that there was no need to follow up with him. He was not rude about it, but he did not seem like he wanted to help. I cannot recommend him to anyone. The associates in the office are okay but Seth is not the doctor for you. The unfortunate part was that I was referred by UPMC's find a doctor service. I have seen comments about how rude he is and about how he seems to not listen to what people have to say. I really cannot say anything positive about him. I wish I could get a refund for this because they did not really help figure out anything.

Migraine Expert

Although my first impression (first appt) was that Dr Lichtenstein does not have the greatest bedside manner, I am learning that it does not matter, nor is my first impression entirely accurate. You are paying the doctor to figure out how to resolve your problem. After 40+ years of migraines, this is the first doctor I’ve had in 3 states that has found me a viable diagnosis and treatment plan. With Dr Lichtenstein, the key as a patient is to answer his questions and provide the least amount of extraneous information. If you want a chummy fellow, then he’s not a good fit. If you want a solutution to your problem (esp if you suffer from headaches) then he’s your guy

Horrible Doctor.

It's so sad that a doctor like this is allowed to work at all. He completely missed my Parkinson. I went to another doctor in the same building who caught it right away. What a arrogant incompetent.

Seizure free for 5 years!

I work in the medical field and I am amazed that people want hours of Dr's time when they're scheduled for 1/2 hour. And most times, they want the Dr to verify what they've read online. Waste of Dr's time! I love Dr Seth and my seizures are controlled. And most Dr's who don't have a fuzzy, warm bedside manner are the best ones out there. Get off the online self diagnosis trip, and let him be the great Dr he is. Thank you

Worst medical experience of my life

The level of arrogance is off the charts. By far, the rudest provider I’ve ever interacted with. To be candid, I cannot believe Premier Medical allows this guy to work for them. If any of my own employees EVER treated a client in the way that this guy did, they would be fired on the spot. I can say without a question that I will never use a Premier Medical Associates physician again. Provided literally no value to my condition, was dismissive and cuts you off mid sentence. For being a neurologist, he clearly does not understand how to interact like a normal human being.

Believe the hype, arrogant is too kind

I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED A DOCTOR LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE!!! YOU WOULD THINK COMING FROM HARVARD THEY WOULD HAVE TAUGHT HIM A LITTLE CLASS ON HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE . YOU GO TO SOMEONE LIKE THIS SEEKING HELP AND FIND THAT HE IS TRULY THE ONE THAT NEEDS THE HELP. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT PREMIER GROUP WOULD LET SOMEONE LIKE THIS REPRESENT THEM. HE WAS THE MOST ARROGANT INDIVIDUAL I HAVE EVER MET FROM THE TIME HE WALKED IN THE ROOM TELLING US BASICALLY THAT MY FATHERS PREVIOUS DOCTOR WAS BENEATH HIM BY SAYING WELL WE HERE DO THINGS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM YOUR OLD DOCTOR 180 DEGREES DIFFERENTLY. WE COME TO FIND AT THE END OF THE APPOINTMENT HE KEPT MY FATHER ON THE SAME MEDICATION THAT HIS PREVIOUS DOCTOR HAD PUT HIM ON AND STATED AT THIS POINT WHERE MY DAD IS THIS IS THE BEST TREATMENT PLAN FOR HIM. BEING THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME WE HAVE MET THE MAN WE WERE HOPING TO SPEAK WITH HIM REGARDING MY DADS SITUATION. MY MOTHER IS HOME BOUND AND I SIMPLY WANTED TO SPEAK WITH HIM IN PRIVATE TO ASK IF IT WOULD BE OKAY IF SHE WOULD CALL TO SPEAK WITH HIM WITHOUT MY FATHER BEING THERE SO NOT TO UPSET MY FATHER. WHEN I WORDED WITH MY MOUTH I NEEDED TO SPEAK WITH HIM PRIVATELY HE SAID WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, DID YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING, WE DON'T DO THAT HERE WE SPEAK OPENLY. OH THAT'S NICE TO KNOW YOU ENJOY UPSETTING YOUR PATIENTS MY SUGGESTION TO ANYONE THAT IS SEEKING HELP WITH A NEUROLOGICAL ISSUE IF YOU TRULY WANT TO BE TREATED AS A HUMAN BEING AND RECEIVE THE HELP YOU NEED DON'T GO TO HIM !! WE ARE NOW IN THE PROCESS OF FINDING A GOOD AND PROFESSIONAL NEUROLOGIST THAT ACTUALLY HAS COMPASSION FOR HIS PATIENTS AND WANTS TO DO WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM AND THE FAMILY.

Dr. Seth H Lichtenstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monroeville, PA.