Dr. Seth Meskin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Meskin?

Wonderful Experience With Eye Surgery... Thank You

Posted on December 2nd, 2017

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Meskin in Milford, and it was wonderful. I can see perfectly one day after surgery. I stayed awake for the surgery, but had local anesthetic to the eye, so I can tell any patient who is apprehensive or nervous, do not worry. He is a talented surgeon, but also very caring, (as is all of the staff). I was amazed that the entire procedure was less than 10 minutes. He is very thorough and also will answer all of your questions, never hurried, and you can tell he really cares about helping you. I am so grateful to see clearly again. For three years, I could not see very well at all with this eye, but I felt I could trust him to help me right away when I went to his office. The staff there also is very, very good. He is also a very respectful doctor, as well as knowledgeable and skilled. They all have great teamwork for such a busy practice, and make the whole process of having surgery much, much easier than it usually is. I am so happy to have my eye clear and vision back to normal. Vision is such a beautiful, precious gift, and you can feel safe, confident and relaxed, and know you will receive excellent care with Dr. Meskin and all of his team. Thank you, to all of them!

Dr. Meskin--Miracle worker

Posted on November 29th, 2017

Before and after my cataract surgery, Dr. Meskin spent so much time with me answering all my millions of questions. I never felt rushed. He explained everything. I was terrified of the eye surgery, but he set my mind at ease. He is an excellent skillful eye surgeon. Before the surgery, my vision was worse than 20/200. Now it is 20/20!! He performs miracles!! Thank you, Dr. Meskin, Thank you. Marcia Cohen

Posted on August 7th, 2016

The office staff was very unfriendly and I never saw the doctor in less than an hour past my appointment time. When I called with a problem only the technician called back, never the doctor.

Posted on July 4th, 2016

I was very nearsighted for years. I think I presented Dr.Me skin with a challenge when I went to see him for cataract surgery.. ON TOP OF I was very, very nearsighted since a very young age. On top of that I had had a detached retina years ago,so I think I presented Dr. Meskin with quite a challenge To sum it up with one word, AMAZING, doesn't do him or the procedure justice. He explained everything, the surgery center was welcoming and put you at your ease. I honestly cannot say enough good things about Dr. Meskin and would recommend him to anyone. His staff was always professional and friendly. I cannot believe the difference in my vision.

Mrs

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

The doctor was friendly and very helpful. However in 9 years I have NEVER waited less than 3/4 to 1 hour beyond my appointment time.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

So kind. So wonderful. A smart and thoughtful doctor. One of a kind. A real mensch.

Posted on November 29th, 2017