Dr. Seth M Mindell Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Seth M Mindell?

By all standards, among the finest physicians in this community.

Those people lucky enough to be his patients should count their blessings. A personable man with high intellect t's not easy to get in there, for good reasons.

It's my honor and privilege to state that Dr. Mindell has been my internist for the last 25 years. Dr. Mindell is the best diagnostician that I have ever had, and balances his skill with a high level of personal skills.

Disappointed in Mindell, finding another doctor

Called to re-schedule a routine physical, receptionist told me the doctor was 'booked for physicals through the end of the year'. Being that it was September, I said I might need to find a new doctor. She said 'Ok,' and hung up. Also, this appointment was made because I had been told I had high blood pressure and when I asked what my recorded pressures were for the last couple years, at an earlier appointment, the receptionist told me they had never been recorded.

I have been a patient of Dr. Mindell for years now. Great doctor, through, but not to the point where he is making up tests to charge you (or your insurance) with. I recommend him to my friends, and family!!

GREAT

need a doctor, see Seth Mandel

Dr. Seth M Mindell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.