Dr. Seth L Neubardt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth L Neubardt?

Caring, smart, sensible doctor

Sometimes the most impressive thing that a surgeon can do is to suggest NON-SURGICAL solutions to the problem of a new patient. Dr. Neubardt realized that my issue could be solved with non-surgical activity and I followed his instructions to the letter. The result was a huge improvement in my function. Bless this doctor!

Construction Inspector

I had been to see no less than (5) orthopedic surgeons over a three year period to solve my left shoulder pain and numbing down my left arm with pins & needles in my hand......and thank God I found the team of Dr. Neubardt & Dr. Stern. I found them online and after watching all the videos several times and speaking with Dr. Neubardt......I knew that I wanted them to perform my ACDF at C6/C7. I live in Oklahoma and traveled to NY to have them do it......that's how good I felt about having this team do the surgery..........and I was not disappointed. I did have a small problem with Juliet in the office not returning my calls a couple of times, but Alison was super easy to work with. I highly recommend having Dr. Neubardt and Dr. Stern do your next surgery.......I flew in on Wednesday, went into the hospital Thursday morning at 9am and was back at the hotel by diner time. The next morning I flew back to Oklahoma (if you can.....stay an extra day in NY)......traveling so quickly after a surgery like this I would not recommend, but other than that......it was a great decision so far. Cost can certainly be an issue, travel and hotel.....not to mention an expensive surgery, so keep that in mind too. Two weeks out from the surgery and I feel great!!

Outstanding

I just need to rave about the care my husband received from Doctor Neubardt and White Plains hospital. Doctor Neubardt saw the amount of pain my husband was in and he was able to get him into surgery in a week's time. We saw the doctor in the morning before surgery ,he explained everything to us and as soon as surgery was over he and Doctor Stern came to waiting room to let me know how he was doing. Doctor Neubardt called him day after surgery and the next day to see how he was feeling ,when have you seen that kind of care and concern ? The hospital was beyond fantastic during our time there and they called him last night and today to see how he was...again when was the last time you have seen that kind of care and concern ? We have been blessed during this stressful time , feeling safe and cared for is never over rated. Just went for a follow up visit and he put my husband's mind at ease explaining all that he is going thru after the operation . We travel from Long Island to Dr. Neubardt because of the care that is given to us. Thank you all

You can't find Drs better than this !

After suffering with a cervical herniated disc for 5 months and exhausting all other options to avoid surgery I was blessed to have found Drs Seth Neubardt and Dr Jack Stern. An orthopedic and neurosurgeon who worked extremely well together. Both kind ,compassionate,skilled ,knowledgable and reassuring . Dr Neubardt called me himself two days after surgery to make sure I was doing what I should be doing and made sure there were no other problems. Two days later when I called the office because I thought I had a problem he came right to the phone and relieved my anxieties and told me to call back anytime if necessary. The surgery relieved all my pain and I'm no longer bound to my house. My visits were never rushed and Dr Neubardt and Dr Stern always explained everything to me in my terms. .To add to my experience their assistants Allison and Juliette were also always compassionate ,understanding and knowledgable. I would highly recommend Drs Neubardt and Dr Stern .Check out their website it's amazing !

A thorough, accurate diagnosis. Excellent doctor.

Dr. Neubardt is an excellent doctor. I went to see him for what I thought was a low back problem, however he correctly diagnosed my hip as the source of my pain. Dr. Neubardt saved me from having unnecessary back surgery, and I cannot thank him enough. During my exam, he listened to me explain my condition, and he never made me feel rushed or like I was just another patient. I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Neubardt, along with his friendly and helpful staff. Alison (his assistant) is down to earth, and easy to work with. Making an appointment with Dr. Neubardt was one of the best things that I have done. I highly recommend him.

Dr Neubardt was great he and Dr Stern put me back together again after 4 months of being on my back. Not a single problem from start to finish and they were the only one that worked on me. Great guys

I had a much needed spinal fusion after four back surgeries (with other surgeons) and 20+ years of back pain. Dr. Neubardt was kind, knowledgeable and extremely professional. My result was better than I expected. I stand straighter than I have in years. My legs are pain free and no longer feel like lead. I owe a lot to Dr. Neubardt and Dr. Stern.

Amazing Outcome

I had surgery at c5/c6 and c6/c7. I was in and out in no time and both Dr's Neaubardt and Stern were amazing. I was comfortable and at ease every step of the way. If you are looking for real patient centered doctors these are your guys. It will not be a mistake call their office and speak with Allison or Juliet.

Got my life back.

I am a 54 year old male that’s had back and neck problems for years and I’ve been taking pain pills just to get through the day for as long as I can remember. Finally, I’ve decided that I can’t live like this anymore and I needed to see a doctor. A relative recommend a doctor in Syracuse, so I went there and met with the doctor. After his review of my MRI’s and examination of me he informed me there was only one option and that I needed a 4 disc fusion. And that I would be out of work for 6 months after surgery or go on disability. Before making a decision my wife and I decided that I get a second opinion . A friend of ours who had similar neck problems recommended I get a 2nd opinion from Dr. Neubardt in White Plains. So I made the appointment and drove 3 ½ hours down state to see if I had any other option than a 4 disc fusion. I met with Dr. Jack Stern and then with Dr. Seth Neubardt they both reviewed my MRI’s with me and both came up with the same recommendation. Both doctors felt I needed a one disc replacement with a fusion. Both answered all of my questions, I felt so comfortable with them I scheduled my surgery before I left their office. The day after my surgery Dr. Nuebardt called me at home to see how I was doing and to see if he could do anything for me. It’s been about 3 weeks since my surgery and this is the first time in years that I don’t take anything more than Tylenol for pain. I wish I had known about Dr. Neubardt years ago and I’ve recommended him to everyone I know that has any spine issues and encourage them to go to see him so maybe they can be pain free as well.

Only Dr of his caliber that I have seen that actually listens to you when explaining your condition. He spent 30 minutes just going back and forth in dialog regarding my condition. He also went over my MRI with me and explained the images on the MRI and what the issues were. He also doesn't just push surgery and actually seemed to try and find any non-surgical option available. You would never know how accomplished he is in his profession by his attitude. He is very confident but not a snobby cocky SOB that the other highly rated surgeons I have seen have been. If you are frustrated with your pain and the pains of dealing with cocky surgeons go see him you will be glad you did. My only complaint was my wait time ( about an hour) but I seem to wait almost that long at every other Dr appointment but the difference is he is worth the wait and doesn't just rush you through your visit. Definetly worth the wait.

I found myself in an unenviable place. I couldn't put weight on my leg to walk and in one day I was in a wheelchair. My husband and I visited our family Dr. and as soon as he examined me he immediately called Dr. Neubardt's office so I could be seen asap. Dr. Neubardt didn't hesitate to see me. I went right there and thankfully he was able to get me all the testing and care that I needed. He was very comforting and reassuring. I knew immediately that I was in the right place. I needed surgery and when you hear that it can be very frightening. Thanks to Dr. Neubardt and his team for treating me with such care and concern. I was back on two feet the same day as my surgery! Special side note, Ellen, you're pretty terrific and the Dr. is lucky to have you on his team. Thanks to all.

I have waited 2 years to post this review. I had surgery on 4/4/13, Dr. Neubardt gave me my life back, No pain, back to full activity, Thank You, during the whole process, my family and I were always put at ease by the Dr. and his staff.. THE BEST