Compassionate

I've had 4 spine surgeries with doctor's Neubardt and Stern and could not be happier with the results. I live 4 hours away and would not trust any other doctor's with my spine. My wife was so impressed with my results she didn't hesitate when she needed surgery to have doctor Neubardt and Stern operate on her. They truly are the best.

Pain free at last!

I experienced severe bilateral leg pain for 11/2 years. Upon standing in the morning, I would have to lean on furniture to take the weight off my legs. The pain was unbearable. Early morning was difficult. After being out of bed awhile, the pain would begin to subside and I could function normally. I went to see orthopedics, rheumatology, vascular and my primary doctor with no diagnosis or resolution to my problem. As my leg pain continued and became worse, I went on line to search for a doctor. I found the website for Dr. Neubardt, was impressed by what I read and decided to go for a consultation. I also liked that he partnered with a neurologist ( Dr. Jack Stern) and had operated over 20 years. My initial visit went well.I liked Dr. Neubardt instantly and knew this is where I was meant to be. He was kind, respectful and straight forward. I was diagnosed with spondylolisthesis, grade ll, L4-L5. I had surgery on May 22 ( laminectomy with fusion). My leg pain is completely gone and I am on the journey to becoming healthy and whole again. I am very thankful for this positive and wonderful outcome. Thank you Dr Neubardt.

Caring, smart, sensible doctor

Sometimes the most impressive thing that a surgeon can do is to suggest NON-SURGICAL solutions to the problem of a new patient. Dr. Neubardt realized that my issue could be solved with non-surgical activity and I followed his instructions to the letter. The result was a huge improvement in my function. Bless this doctor!

Construction Inspector

I had been to see no less than (5) orthopedic surgeons over a three year period to solve my left shoulder pain and numbing down my left arm with pins & needles in my hand......and thank God I found the team of Dr. Neubardt & Dr. Stern. I found them online and after watching all the videos several times and speaking with Dr. Neubardt......I knew that I wanted them to perform my ACDF at C6/C7. I live in Oklahoma and traveled to NY to have them do it......that's how good I felt about having this team do the surgery..........and I was not disappointed. I did have a small problem with Juliet in the office not returning my calls a couple of times, but Alison was super easy to work with. I highly recommend having Dr. Neubardt and Dr. Stern do your next surgery.......I flew in on Wednesday, went into the hospital Thursday morning at 9am and was back at the hotel by diner time. The next morning I flew back to Oklahoma (if you can.....stay an extra day in NY)......traveling so quickly after a surgery like this I would not recommend, but other than that......it was a great decision so far. Cost can certainly be an issue, travel and hotel.....not to mention an expensive surgery, so keep that in mind too. Two weeks out from the surgery and I feel great!!

Outstanding

I just need to rave about the care my husband received from Doctor Neubardt and White Plains hospital. Doctor Neubardt saw the amount of pain my husband was in and he was able to get him into surgery in a week's time. We saw the doctor in the morning before surgery ,he explained everything to us and as soon as surgery was over he and Doctor Stern came to waiting room to let me know how he was doing. Doctor Neubardt called him day after surgery and the next day to see how he was feeling ,when have you seen that kind of care and concern ? The hospital was beyond fantastic during our time there and they called him last night and today to see how he was...again when was the last time you have seen that kind of care and concern ? We have been blessed during this stressful time , feeling safe and cared for is never over rated. Just went for a follow up visit and he put my husband's mind at ease explaining all that he is going thru after the operation . We travel from Long Island to Dr. Neubardt because of the care that is given to us. Thank you all

Dr. Seth L Neubardt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.