The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seth Paul
Dr. Seth Paul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgeryttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Paul is affiliated with North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr, South Nassau Communities Hospital and Stony Brook University Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Seth Paul has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.<br>In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Seth Paul has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Seth Paul - Posted on July 18th, 2012
Dr. Paul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Stony Brook University Hospital
Peninsula Hospital Center
St John's Episcopal Hospital
Episcopal Health Services Inc
32 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions14 Technology Dr, East Setauket, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Seth Paul, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in East Setauket, NY, in this video.
Dr. Seth Paul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.