Dr. Seth P Robinson Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Seth P Robinson?

I don't recommend this Dr. While I was looking for another Dr. I told my family if something happened to me, and I had to go to the hospital, do not let Dr Robinson near me. I totally agree with the first review written about him

I wouldn't recommend this doctor. Yes he is very thorough and detailed. He definitely crosses his t and dots his I, but only to make sure the law is on his side so an ill patient will die. He's not there to save lives, he's there to experiment and play god. After he is done experimenting and prescribeung every medication and as many xrays as possible so he can bill the insurance, he will make sure the patient passes away. Don'tnt see this doctor unless you want to die. Both him and nurse kelli at Woodland Hospital have no respect for human life.

I feel really comfortable with Dr. Robinson. I like that he is young, friendly & he is very thorough. He spends a lot of time with me, I don't feel rushed.