Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seth Stamberger
Dr. Seth Stamberger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stamberger is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and St Joseph Mercy / Oakland. He speaks English.
Dr. Seth Stamberger has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Seth Stamberger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
He was on call when a family member was in the hospital and when we expressed concerns about symptons, he was extremely rude and said that I should stop hovering and pack up and go home and leave my family member who had just a stroke alone. PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS HORRIBLE PERSON. HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO SEE PATIENTS AGAIN.
Dr. Stamberger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Mercy Hospital
Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus
St Joseph Mercy / Oakland
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
St Joseph Mercy Hospital of Ann Arbor
12 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Seth Stamberger accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Joseph Mercy Hospital, 5301 McAuley Dr, Ypsilanti, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Seth Stamberger in this video.
Dr. Seth Stamberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.