Dr. Seth Stankus Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Seth Stankus?

Posted on January 8th, 2016

great doctor, very personable and interested in the patient

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr. Stankus is a caring Doctor spends the time and studies the case history and data..MRI, CT and Blood work. Accurate Diagnosis quality time spent good follow up

Posted on September 8th, 2015

Ive been pleasantly surprised.

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Dr. Stankus ordered an MRI for my fiancé, which we completed on a Friday afternoon @ St. Francis Hospital, Tacoma Washington. Saturday morning, Dr. Stankus DID try to reach us to give us the results. unbeknownst to us our phones had been turned off for non-payment (forgot to do this due to all the excitement with the illness!) We received his message on Sunday. Monday morning, I began trying to get ahold of Dr. Stankus' nurses to get the reslts because he was going to be out of the office for the entire week. I CALLED THIS OFFICE A TOTAL OF SIX TIMES BEFORE REACHING ANYONE CONNECTED WITH DR. STANKUS!!!!!!Finally, @ 4:45 p.m., Michelle, got on the phone with us and read us the results: A @20mmx10mm ANEURYSM!!! There were NO NOTES or anything which described the intended course of action. I have left messages with his answering service as well and NOTHING. this is UNACCEPTABLE!! My husband-to-be has a ticking time bomb in his head and NO ONE to turn to!!!!

Best Nuerologist

Posted on March 29th, 2012

He is my second neurologist, and after my first one, it's a breath of fresh air! He spends plenty of time with me, making sure to answer all of my questions, he is very thorough, patient with my 4 year old when I have to bring her, and over all a very pleasant person. The only problem I have, is he is always booked up!

Posted on June 28th, 2010

This is the best neurologist in the South Sound. He really cares about patients and explains things.

Posted on May 5th, 2016