Dr. Seth Stern Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Stern?

UNPROFESSIONAL

Posted on December 5th, 2017

DR STERN is very unprofessional. He claimed that I had HPV, and had me undergo a few unnecessary tests that very very invasive and painful. He even suggested that my husband cheated on me, and recommended a divorce. After my husband tested negative and I went for a second opinion, I found out that I do not have this virus. There was no evidence that I ever did either. Although I felt both lucky and relieved, do not use this doctor!!!!

Loving & attentive

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

I love this doctor, he was referred to me, and I could not agree with them enough that Dr. Stern is a very attentive and caring individual. Made me feel comfortable as a first time mother.

Posted on April 13th, 2015