Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Seth Weinreb
Dr. Seth Weinreb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cary, NC, with other offices in Raleigh, NC and Raleigh, NC (and 4 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Weinreb is affiliated with Duke Raleigh Hospital, Wake Med Raleigh Campus and Rex Healthcare Inc.. He speaks English.
Dr. Seth Weinreb has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Weinreb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Duke Raleigh Hospital
Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Rex Healthcare Inc.
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Seth Weinreb accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Seth Weinreb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.