Dr. Seth Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seth Williams?

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Excellent doctor........

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Everything about this was great. He was kind, knew what to say to make you feel better, and obviously knows what he's doing. When I came to I could tell I already felt better! I'm a week post op and have little to no pain left anymore. I could barely walk prior to surgery. 5 stars!!

Spinal fusion and back to running!

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Dr. Williams is amazing! I struggled with the idea of having back surgery and but now I am so glad I did. One year post-op and I am back to running with no pain!!!

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

I moved to the area so I had to look for a new doctor,which is not easy,. After listening to Dr. Williams video on his website I was convinced he was the right Doctor. So I made an appointment to meet him. Right away I knew he was the person to do my surgery. And I do not regret it at all. Not only was the surgery a great success. I liked the guy. I would recommend him highly.

Fantastic

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Posted on January 22nd, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Williams to anyone and already have!! GOT MY LIFE BACK!!!

Mrs

Posted on June 11th, 2013

Dr. Williams is a very knowledgeable orthopedic doctor with great bedside manner. He is courteous and has a joyful attitude which is always very helpful to the patient's confidence when undergoing an important surgical procedure. The results of my surgery were extremely satisfactory. UM/JMH will experience a great loss with the departure of Dr. Williams and I take this opportunity to wish him the best.

110% Satisfied Patient O Major Spine Surgery

Posted on April 28th, 2013

Dr. Williams is fabulous! He exceeded my expectations. My major spine surgery was very successful. His staff is helpful and very efficient. Dr. Williams made such a negative into a positive experience. He is kind, professional, caring and easy to understand and talk to. The entire experience with Dr. Williams and University Of Miami hospital was wonderful. The distance and drive was well worth the excellent care! I feel very fortunate to be under Dr. Williams care! Why can't all doctors care and take this approach?

Previously diagnosed as beyone help until I saw Dr. Seth Williams

Posted on August 31st, 2012

I re-herniated my L5-S1 disc, this time it was diagnosed by 3 different Spine Surgeons as a Large herniation... 3 hospitals and 3 Spine Surgeons refused to operate on me as being high risk because of the size and severity of my disc herniation in conjunction to the proximity to my nerves. Every surgeon in Broward county and city of FT. Lauderdale, FL said I was condemmed to being bed ridden for the rest of my life.But then I got in touch with Miami University Hospital and Dr. Williams and his staff. I was told to make it to his office. He looked at me and my MRI and was in awe at the size of my disc herniations... and he said.. "I cannot leave you in this much pain, I think I can help you.... I have seen severe cases, complex and complicated, as yours and have full confidence I can help you"... "Would you want me to operate?"... he told his staff to clear his calendar and set the earliest date and quickest date he can get me into the hospital for the procedure. I am walking, you would not even guess I was someone that couldn't stand, walk or sit... bedridden... condemned by the best Broward had to offer... well look at me now... I'm awesome..... Thank God for Dr. Williams... Thank you Dr. Seth Williams. Myself and family loves you and your staff for bringing me back to normalcy... Bless you and keep on helping the needs of your patients. God has granted you an awesome gift. You are using it well. Keep it up.

Micro Discectomy Patient May 2012

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr. Williams delivered top notch care, and follow up through my back surgery, I would recommend him to anyone in need.

David Cohen

Posted on May 12th, 2010

Great doctor. Get right to the point and gives honest opinion. I would and have recommended friends to him. Back pain is awful. The surgery is extremly painful, but as you recover each day you wonder why did I wait so long to feel better. Yes you take a couple step back but after a few weeks the major pain is gone and you just have to allow the procedure to run it's course. I had anterior and posterior 3 disc fusion six weeks ago. It was rough but I would do it again. I feel if I follow the doctor instructions and be realistic things will be good and I will have some of my life back and be mostly pain free.

Dr. Seth Williams saved me from surgery!!!

Posted on July 27th, 2009

I have Spinal Stenosis and a couple of mildly herniated discs. I went to 3 spine surgeons who wanted to operate right away. Finally saw Dr. Williams. He spent over an hour with me going over my MRI's and lifestyle. He said the surgery at best is risky and a last resort. Alternately he also prescribed some aggressive P.T. Pretty grueling at the time but well worth it. That was a year and a half ago. I keep up with my exercises and ride my bike at least 5 miles a day now . My pain level is almost always -0- or maybe a -2- if I do something stupid. I recommend seeking out Dr. Williamss advice before going under the knife!